“It's not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less.”
1. Erase your emails before you read them (unless they are from someone you like). If someone calls you on it, you can just say, "Oh, I never got it."
2. Use the "circular file" as often as possible. I promise, you'll never miss whatever it is you're throwing out.
3. While you're at it, throw out your filing cabinets and everything in them. When is the last time you looked at ANYTHING in there?
4. If you're in a hurry, wear sunglasses, preferably designer ones. You won't have to wear eye make up AND you'll look glamorous.
5. Compost your fruit and vegetable matter by throwing it out your car window while driving to work. (This works better if you don't live in a suburb.)
6. Offer to let your significant-other take the car on the day you know it needs to be gassed up.
7. Buy multiple crates of beans, Kraft Dinner, tomato sauce, Campbell's Mushroom Soup and pasta so you will be set for dinner for a year or the next pandemic. If you're Canadian, you'll also need a crate or three of Cheez Whiz.
8. Use baby powder instead of shampoo to save shower time, hot water and shampoo. It's the best grease-cutter out there!
9. Exercise in your pajamas. (You can take that any way you choose to.)
10. Roll around on a tennis ball as a cheap masseuse. (This tip really is amazingly effective, especially if you like your massages hard.)
11. Lipstick doubles as blush.
12. If your mobile phone is uncharged in the bottom of your purse, you won't have to answer it.
13. If you disconnect from the Internet, you'll probably never have to do anything again because you'll have no idea what you're supposed to be doing.